Dearly Departed Commemorative Glass Jewelry
To help you keep them close to heart, we've created our Memorial Collection, a little piece of them will always be with you in the shape of a custom made necklace with their ashes embedded in the glass.
A Token of your Love.
"When my dear Mum died, I spread her ashes as she had requested at Point
Holmes, BC Canada. Unbeknown to me my darling husband had kept a small vial
of her ashes. He sent them to his son Bryce Tippner of Perfecto Glass to have
them put into a custom made necklace so I could have a remembrance of her. My
husband chose one of my most favorite colors, here it is. I so love it as it catches
the light. My Mum is with me always"
If you'd like to have a keepsake to remember a loved one. All you need to do is order a piece from our Memorial Collection
The Cremation Memorial Necklace is a wearable keepsake of a loved one who will always be remembered.
This Collection is handcrafted out of glass using the technique known as Lampworking.
- Cremated ashes are infused on the glass in various shapes.
The pendant hangs on an 18" Sterling silver flat cable chain.
All necklaces come with a 2" Sterling Silver extender, to adjust up to 20", and a Sterling Silver clasp.
- This necklace comes in a beautiful organza bag along with an artist card and a small anti-tarnish strip.
- Please note, the creation of your keepsake is entirely shaped and created by hand and will therefore have some variation in form from the pictures presented.
- Once the collection kit is received by us, the creation time is 4 to 6 weeks.
Keepsake Cremated Ashes Collection Process.
Just pick which style of jewelry will suit their memory best and order it from our online store, after that:
- Once your order is placed a Remembrance Collection Kit will be sent out to you.
- The kit will include easy to follow instructions along with a postage paid, return envelope.
- Due to our unique production process a very small quantity of ashes, a teaspoon, is needed.
- Any remaining ashes will be returned with the completed keepsake.