Furry Friends Commemorative Glass Jewelry
We live a lifetime with our four-legged loved ones, and carry them with us for the rest of ours
We created our Pet Memorial collection to give you the same comfort and closure we had with Oso, our beloved dog.
Keeping them close to your heart, a little piece of them will always be with you in the shape of a custom made necklace with their ashes embedded in the glass.
How it Began.
Oso will always be a member of the family. The day we lost him
was a day full of tears.We knew then that we wanted to keep his memory alive.
To remember the joy he brought to us all. With this thought in mind, Bryce created the first Memorial Necklace with Oso’s ashes. Now Pao could always have Oso close to her heart.
If you'd like to have a keepsake to remember your furry friend like us. All you need to do is order one of our
The Cremation Memorial Necklace is a wearable keepsake of a loved one who will always be remembered.
This Collection is handcrafted out of glass using the technique known as Lampworking.
- Cremated ashes are infused on the glass in various shapes.
The pendant hangs on an 18" Sterling silver flat cable chain.
All necklaces come with a 2" Sterling Silver extender, to adjust up to 20", and a Sterling Silver clasp.
- This necklace comes in a beautiful organza bag along with an artist card and a small anti-tarnish strip.
- Please note, the creation of your keepsake is entirely shaped and created by hand and will therefore have some variation in form from the pictures presented.
- Once the collection kit is received by us, the creation time is 4 to 6 weeks.
Keepsake Cremated Ashes Collection Process.
Just pick which style of jewelry will suit their memory best and order it from our online store, after that:
- Once your order is placed a Remembrance Collection Kit will be sent out to you.
- The kit will include easy to follow instructions along with a postage paid, return envelope.
- Due to our unique production process a very small quantity of ashes, a teaspoon, is needed.
- Any remaining ashes will be returned with the completed keepsake.